90s or Nah

Thursday 11 June 2015






















Bucket Hat - Stussy // Tshirt - Zara // High waisted jeans - American Apparel // Shoes - Nike // Shades - Ray Bans // Coat - Vintage // Jewellery - Topshop 

Hi, my lovely blog readers. I know you guys are like "this girl is not consistent" blah blah but its not my fault and im soooo sorry im just really lazy and im a bed hugger ahaha. Anyways the outfit in this post was inspired by the 90s. I love 90s fashion and the quirkiness of it. I added the camel coat just to give it more of a calmer look. The photos were taken in Brick Lane, Shoreditch high street.

I love mixing and matching outfits and i experimentally did grey braids. Not my forte but it was definitely worth trying and it gave this outfit more of an edge.

Would you rock this or add anything else? Comment below and follow my instagram @xenniat and keep up with me.

Love, X
5 comments on "90s or Nah "
  1. So in love with this outfit! Really like the combination of the smart coat with your 90's look :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/summer-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Please kindly visit my blog www.fisayopatrick.WordPress.com and read my latest post on the idea of fashion blogging, don't forget to drop your coments as you go

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature