Grad Glam

Thursday 28 January 2016

Hey People 

How's everyone's week going? Two blog posts in a row... Eek I'm enlivened.. Proud of myself. You might be able to tell from the title of the post that this was what I wore for my graduation. It was on the 19th of Jan. Best day ever because I made my parents extra proud. I was going to vlog the whole day for my blog viewers but I was just so busy I forgot.

So I teamed up with amazing photographer Jamie again to make sure I showed you guys what I had on that day. Ok.. So most people wear really unflattering dresses for their graduation and I was definitely not going to do that even though everyone said to me a thousand times "No one really sees what you wear under your graduation gown". I wasnt buying it because it was my day and I was going to dress how I deemed fit (Haha). Initially I got this matching orange top and cigarette pants but I thought to my self.. "really? You're going to wear orange for grad?" I thought black was the most fitting for such an occasion  (my preference though.. I actually like orange but not for that day). I put this outfit together literally at the last minute and I love every bit of it. Details below 















Turtle neck top - Topshop

Cape blazer - Missguided

Trousers - River Island

Heels - Kurt Geiger

Clutch - Missguided

Jewellery - Pandora, Topshop, HnM



4 comments on "Grad Glam "

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature