Playlist of the week Vol.1

Wednesday 31 May 2017


Hiiiiiiiii guyssssss... Whats cracka lackin' ? I have something exciting for you guys? There was a time in my life when i thought I was born to be a DJ (no jokes) and this was before the fashion. I just had this deep connection with music that even I did not understand and I am not trying to toot my own horn or anything like that but my playlist is bomb. Like one of my past time hobbies is downloading music. So from not on, I am gonna be sharing some of this beautiful music with you all. Sharing from 10 to 15 of my favourite songs with you guys. And there will always be a number 1 jam. Soooo lets
do this!!!


1. My fave song right now! Run away by LAX


2.Something tells me - Bryson Tiller 

  


3. Issa Vibe - Kida Kudz 




4. Maradona - NiniOla



5. 4 AM - 2chainz ft Travis Scott

6. Too many Years - Kodak Black 

7. Death Wish - Terror Jr 

8. Wavy Level - Olamide 

9. Paradise - Safaree Samuels ft Sean Kingston 

10. Hallelujah - Burna Boy 

11. Munny Right - Jon Bellion

12. Swang N Bang - Kirko Bangz 

13. Till you're loved - Mr Probz 

14. Skateboard P - MadeinTYO ft Big Sean

15. All my friends are dead - Lil Uzi Vert 

16. A$AP Mob - RAF ft. A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Quavo, Lil Uzi Vert, Frank Ocean

Till next week folks


2 comments on "Playlist of the week Vol.1"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature