Doki Vibes

Wednesday 7 June 2017


Hello beautiful peoples.. Hope your week is going Lit. Mine is! Haha. I'm sure you have already gathered that writing isnt my strong point. But I Just started a new job that I absolutely love. Anyways, lets talk about this awesome post I have for you lot today. So theres a budding Abuja clothing brand called Doki. They started with just hats (which I'm sure some of you have seen around because they are so popular). The hats are really cool and I love the logo, you cant miss it. They are available at shop365. Will put their details at the end of the post. PS - My shoelaces were purposely untied. 


 

 



 Photography - IG @MROBINNAOBIOMA
Makeup - IG @NEROBEAU
Doki IG - @DOKIWORLDWIDE 
1 comment on "Doki Vibes "
  1. You ttally killed this all black vibe. The baseball cap is popping too!

    http://tlmurban.com/real-men-wear-pink/

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature