Babygirl's playlist Vol 2

Friday 1 December 2017

Happy New Month Y'all!!!! Its almost my birthday!!

Guess who's back with the Fire playlist..... Me!!
I have been hearing some great music, some pleasing things to the ear. If you know mw, you know music is like a getaway for me. I love it, I eat it, I wear it, I speak it. Also moving to Paris has opened my ears to all sorts of beautiful sounds from around the world. But you know I still love my Afrobeats. But here is my playlist for the week. Thank me later heheh 


1. FKJ ft Masego - Tadow


This is what you call Music. Ugh everytime I hear it I want to cry.


2. Niska - Reseaux
This right here is MY. JAM

3. Agnez Mo - Damn I love you 


Damn I love yo ass Agnez.

4. Iamddb - Shade 

Literally obsessed with her and her style.

5. Swaetie - Icy Girl 



Thanks Misi for putting me on this shit!!!

6. Krept and Konan - Wo Wo Wo



<3

7. Orelsan - Basique 


This video has one of the best visuals I have ever seen in my life and I love Orelsan. Thanks Myriam

9. Wizkid - Manya 


Yasss.. for the Culture. Wizkid is one of my faves 

10. David Guetta & AfroJack (feat. Charli XCX & French Montana) - Dirty Sexy Money

Chune 

11. Mahalia - Sober 


She is pure class and she sounds like an angel. 

12. Stefflon Don ft French Montana - Hurtin Me

Can not get over this. 

13. Cuppy and Tekno - Green Light 


I lovve your green light baby Pon Pon. Yasss Cuppy. Black girl Magic

14.  Siboy - Mobali 


Nigerian clubs need this vibeeeeeee...... 

15. PartyNextDoor- Never Played Me 



Zaddy. 

16. Jaden Smith - Icon 


Lil brother 

Come Back Next week for a new playlist!!! 
Hope you love these songs as much as I do. 










Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature